So 2017 was a bit of a year in my day job but I plan on getting back on track with Faerydae Stitches.
So let’s start up with all my unfinished projects that I am hoping to get finished before 31st March.
1. My Alison Glass Quilt
This is 1/16th of the finished size using English Paper piecing
2. Giant Toy bags for my son. There are three here that I haven’t finished.
3. Batik Disappearing Hour Glass Quilt.
It’s all basted, I just need to Quilt it.
4. Two Christmas cushions I have cut but need to piece. I made this one below and cut two more at the same time so need to finish them off.
5. My Christmas tree skirt. Fabric cut and partially pieced.
6. A charity quilt that is also basted but just needs quilting. Made from some orphan blocks by another that I said I would quilt and bind for her.
7. An Alison glass cushion colour for my floor pillow. Fabric chosen from the Handmade style by @noodlehead531
8. An Alison Glass foot pouf… fabric chosen and pattern purchased Handmade style by @noodlehead531
9. An Alison Glass bench…fabric chosen and pattern purchased (same as floor cushion cover).
10. Daysail charity quilt Top just needs some appliqué but then it is ready to baste and quilt.
I think 10 is enough for now 🙂 so I will keep you updated as I progress.